Nature’s Way® Organic Sambucus for Kids syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract. Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives® including anthocyanins, in every dose. Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency. Sambucus standardized elderberry organic syrup formulated for kids. Great tasting. Gluten free. Kosher certified.
USDA organic, bioavailable extract with Flavonoid BioActives®
About Black Elderberry
• For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy for immune support*
• Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
• Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives®
• Produced with gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
• Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body.
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Total Sugars||8 g|
|Includes 8 g added sugars|
|Organic Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra L) extract (berry) standardized to BioActives from 3.2 g of premium cultivar elderberries||50 mg|
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Servings Per Container: 12
Organic agave syrup, purified water, citric acid (preservative to maintain freshness), organic natural flavor.