MaxiVision Macula Formula AREDS2 based Formula Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement with 80 mg Zinc Plus Taurine, 10 mg Lutein and 2 mg Zeaxanthin.
The AREDS 2 study was a large research study that looked at taking vitamins with the AREDS 2 formulation daily. As a result, researchers found that taking the AREDS 2 formulation may help people lower their risk of getting late stage or wet AMD. Importantly, AMD is a condition due to the breakdown or damage of the macula.
MaxiVision Macula Formula is the superior supplement with 6-way support:
- Provides ALL the nutrients used in the National Eye Institute’s AREDS2 study
- A balanced multivitamin – 90% of patients in the AREDS2 study also took a multivitamin
- Contains the antioxidants Lutein (10mg) and Zeaxanthin (2mg) – important for rebuilding macular pigment optical density (MPOD)
- Contains FloraGLO® brand Lutein, the same source of Lutein used in the AREDS2 study.
- Natural source Vitamin E and 80mg of Zinc (preferred by some eye care professionals)
- 300mg Taurine a newly researched nutrients and antioxidants for eye
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per bottle: 30
Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin C||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin E||400 IU||1333%|
|Lutein (contains FloraGLO®)||10 mg|
|Taurine (as L-taurine base)||300 mg|
Ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, L-taurine, Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, titanium dioxide (for color)), Zinc oxide, Lutein, Silicon dioxide, Zeaxanthin, Cupric oxide.
Directions: Take two capsules per day during a meal, or as directed by your health care professional.
Contains Fish (cod, pollack, haddock, hake, cusk, redfish, sole, flounder) soy. Contains Natural Source Vitamin E.
Do not use if inner safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.