MaxiVision Eye Formula is the superior supplement with 6-way support:
- Provides the nutrients used in the National Eye Institute’s AREDS2 study
- A balanced multivitamin – 90% of patients in the AREDS2 study also took a multivitamin
- Contains the antioxidants Lutein- 10mg and Zeaxanthin- 2mg – important for rebuilding macular pigment optical density (MPOD)
- Contains FloraGLO® brand Lutein, the same source of Lutein used in the AREDS2 study.
- Natural source Vitamin E and 25mg of Zinc (preferred by most eye care professionals)
- 300mg Taurine a newly researched nutrients and antioxidants for eyes
In a large research study conducted by the National Eye Institute, scientists found that those who took the daily AREDS formulation had a lower risk of developing late stage AMD.
|Vitamin C||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin E||400 IU||1333%|
|Lutein (contains FloraGLO®)||10 mg|
|Taurine (as L-taurine base)||300 mg|
Ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, L-taurine, vegetable capsule (hypromellose, titanium dioxide (for color)), zinc amino acid chelate, lutein, silicon dioxide, zeaxanthin, and cupric oxide
Servings per bottle:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.